~b4Bid~ Lelong Product Review

Features products commonly sold on lelong.com.my and give products reviews. Some of the products are bought by the Author, some are not, comments are all important! Ratings and feedbacks on Lelong tells how good a seller is, but do not tell how good the product is. b4Bid will tell you how good a product is! Check your product here!

Friday, May 12, 2006

New Times Fold Bucket


This product is WONDERFUL!

I have recently bought on this product from this seller: phk7700 on Lelong.com.my. Delivery is on time, service and response is great.


What is a fold bucket? It is a bucket that is FOLDABLE! You can store it anywhere as it is so slim when it is folded. Whenever you need to use a bucket, just pull it out, expand it, and it is ready to be filled with water!





I put it into my car to ease my car wash. It will also serve me well when I go fishing. I do not have to bring ordinary buckets that take up so much spaces.

I have tested this bucket, it will not leak. It folds well into about 1 1/2 inches thick. Good is bought as displayed. It is solid and durable. This product worth a compliment.


What do you guys think?
Sharing your thoughts will make others know more of this product, and make INFORMED decision.


Comment please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home