Retractable Baton

I have bought this item from the seller: Allmustgo.
It is a very good quality item indeed. With a flick of your wrist, the baton expands to its full length. This baton has more weight near its tips than its handle. This allows the user to execute a forceful swing which will result in a damaging blow.
I accidentally swing it into the wall of my living room and guess what, the Baton is still in good condition, but my wall has a tiny scar. I believe if I swing even harder, I can break a brick in its middle.
The Baton comes with a cover. It is also a carry pouch which you can hand on your belt and bring this Baton anywhere you feel you need it.
Worth all your money, feel safe to bid on it.
There are also many Batons being sold on Lelong.com.my. Which one is better has yet been tested. Reviews are welcome!
Comments please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home